Monday, March 1, 2010

100 Islands







Travis has been trying to get me to go to this place since I have been there. He lives through me, and only gets to travel to the bathroom. I took a lot of pics so he could have some viewing material while sitting on the can.





Not sure exactly how many islands there are. Too many to count. Some are as small as a car or as big as a neighborhood.




Governor's Island



Hill-Top view at Governors Island







Quezon Island




Camping on a private island. Too bad I am scared to sleep there alone.



Found someone with some pet monkeys. This is the baby boy. He was afraid of me at first, but we are like brothers now.



His mom hated me though..




I brought him a banana so he would warm up to me.




But his quick hands stole it from me right away, then he wouldn't come near me.





Singing some Queen.




No comments: