Friday, October 9, 2009

Babalik ako Ng Pinas


Yesterday I sold my car. I cried. My family said they would visit me. They lied. After Sable bit Duffer, he died.


I am not going to write in rhyme all the time, just most of the time.


I am leaving to the Philippines on Oct 26th so me and Travis figured I should write a blog. Even though I think these blogs are for married girls who like to brag about their kids bowel movements. I guess I will just brag about my Asian poo. Did you know in the Philippines the toilets flush counter-clockwise instead of clockwise like the U.S.? Go. Check your toilet. I'll post a turd flushing video soon.


Anyway. I will begin working for an IT company called ITO in Marikina city, just outside of Manila. I'll be posting here as much as I remember too keep everyone updated because apparently FACEBOOK isn't enough www.facebook.com/shaneshreeve



No comments: