Friday, October 30, 2009

PhilipPenis



I was waiting to take some pictures before I posted my first blog in the Philippenis but I haven't taken very many pictures. I made it. My butt was aching from sitting for 24 hrs straight, but it didn't fall off, yet. Benjie and Reign came to the airport to pick me up, but I couldn't find them so I asked this guy named Adrian to let me borrow his cell phone. He is a gay. He called them for me, and I finally found them waiting down a ramp outside. Now, he has been texting Benjie's number asking how I am doing. My first fan! The city is huge. Traffic everywhere. But not like U.S. traffic. Just a jumble of jeeps, trikes, buses, vans, and wild pigs. I haven't done much since I got here. Mostly just shopping for things I needed at the house and trying to eat as much as I can. I woke up this morning to Benjie's dog fighting some neighborhood kitten. He killed it. Death is so close. The house is nice. We have an Aircon unit in the bedroom and it got cold during the night. Benjie was too afraid to reach over my bed to turn it off. He is the coolest guy ever. We spent all morning together laughing and having fun at other peoples expense at the mall. I start work tonight and I'm pretty excited. And another storm is supposed to hit tonight. Hopefully I don't have to swim home. I'll post some pics soon. And if anyone has any question, send them to me and I will try to answer them next time. Peace out Kanos


This is where my office is. I will post some more pics later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.