Sunday, November 1, 2009

Big City Nights



Almost One Week has gone by. I have heard more 80's kareoke in this week than I had in the last 7 years. Man, I freaking love the Scorpions!



I almost got in a fight last night with a drunk. He started squeezing my arm really hard. As all of you know, I am like a delicate flower. Then he started saying some dirty crap to me. He was bad mouthing my goods. I just stood up in his face and walked away. I am not getting deported! I guess that is almost getting in a fight. The only other time I "almost" got in a fight is when I got socked in the face at Bouncing Souls.


We visited some friends in Makati city, which is like a huge U.S. city. It is nice, and clean, and tons of Americans. I went night swimming on the 7th floor. The picture sucks, but it was awesome.





Yes mom, I went to church. I mostly flicked the ears of the kids sitting in front of me, but it was still a good time. Everyone kept calling me Elder. It was like the good old days.


I haven't been to the beach yet. Its a few hours away to a real beach. Most of the coast around the city is polluted like crazy, so I'll have some water pictures soon. I look so pastey compared to all the brownies. Dang! This is the girl that stayed with us for Araw ng Patay.. Day of the Dead. She kept poking her head in my room to see if I had anymore presents to give her. I gave her a pack of pop-rocks and a quarter. The past couple of days everyon has been at the cemetary. I mean EVERYONE! They go clean up the graves and visit with famly while sitting next to skeltons. Benjie wanted me to dress up in my banana costume and walk around the cemetary, but I didn't want to hurt anyones feelings, wait, I just didn't want to get all sweaty.
I have been going to the mall a lot to buy things I need around the house. Like snuggies, body wax, night cheese, grey pupon, ect. I am like a Hollywood star there. Everyone giggles and gets excited when this chubby, big nosed, sweaty, white guy walks by. Man my ego is bigger than Carrot Top right now.

No comments: