Monday, June 28, 2010

More Hot Lava...



I took a couple of days for a Trip to Tagaytay to "check things out". Its a city above a crater lake formed by a still active volcano. This weekend just happened to be the same weekend the locals were being evacuated because of volcano activity. Very smart Shane.



It took me a while to find a good hotel. Most of them are built on the mountain side, so it had to be just right to have a pool and a close view of the lake.









Just a few FROLICKING pictures.



Tagaytay and the lake are on the main island, Luzon.The active volcano is on the island in the middle of the lake. There is also a smaller crater lake on that island, and an even smaller island in that lake. Confused? Basically its Ocean-Island-Lake-Island-Lake-Island.















They have a zipline that goes from one hill to the other. Not very far, not very fast, but it only cost a few (dollars).



I spit on those people, they did not mind.



Paid for an hour long horseback ride. The saddle musta been Extra Small Butt Size cause it my little bum did not fit on it. I only lasted about 15 minutes. This horse makes me look like a giant.







I got chased away trying to pet the baby horse. Thought I was going to die by trampling.



I had dinner at this sweet restaurant on the hillside. Its too dark to see the sweet view.









Its a really sweet place, and I hope to be spending some more "time" there soon.

No comments: