Sunday, November 22, 2009

O-long-poo



I decided to take a break from the city and head to the beach. Most are a few hours away, so I figured I could take a little longer trip and head up Travis' way to Olongapo and Subic Bay. Its a pretty good feeling being somewhere so far away and knowing your big bro used to wander the hills around the town.



I mostly wanted to go this weekend to make you all feel jealous that you are miserable in icebutt Utah















Pooping in the Bay. Just kidding. Or am I?








I stayed with the Noe family that somehow knows Travis. I think he used to steal food from them in the past. They had some cute little kids that kept sticking their heads in my room until I gave them candy.





They have a city Christmas carnival in Olongapo. They had a few rides, a bunch of crap for sale and some games. Easily the scariest kiddie roller coaster I have ever been on.



I did rule at bumper cars though. Being the biggest pays off in the end.



I had a room on the beach one night. It was nice to sit and not be all sweaty for once.





No comments: