Sunday, November 29, 2009

Spanksgiving






I thought I would share with you a few things I am thankful for over here. There are a lot, but I just have pictures of a few.

I am thankful for Coconut Juice. Its my favorite, its cheap, and its always cold and available

Beaches, pools and waterslides. Swimming in my sweat just doesn't cut it.

Jeep drivers that tell me where to get off. I'm still a new and lost little boy. I try to sit up front so the drivers will tell me where I need to get off.
Asian versions of my nieces and nephews. This is the Asian version of Aaron's family, minus Baby Grank. I miss the real ones.
So called Business Ethics. I can buy almost any new movie, and find any brand name with tags

Thes are the people that take care of me at home. Mostly cleaning my belly button lint.

And Benjie. I am thankful for this guy. He always makes me laugh, makes sure I am eating, and checks on me when I don't come home.



Marikina has a festival on the riverside for Christmas. Tons of shops with knockoff brands, cheap toys, and some live music.





Across the river was the stage with tons of people watching.

This is a newly popular band, I just happened to see them on TV the week before. I don't know their name though.



Being the only White Guy has some pretty sweet perks. They let me on stage, asked me some questions, and had me donate a dollar bill. The crowd loved it. I am a celeb now. I am going back next week to "Perform"





I made sure to buy some knock off Barbie dolls so I can practice playing for Lily. I can't come home and not meet her expectations.































4 comments:

Ryan said...

Very nice! Next you need to make an appearance on Wowowee to get more national coverage for the newest Filipino celebrity :)

Tara said...

Send me New Moon and I will put money in your account, what else cool do they have?

Robyn said...

Lilly can't wait to play Barbies with you!!

Nate "Boner" Nielsen said...

One - add yourself to my blog so I don't have to google your blog everytime.
Two - I knew you would become famous for being white someday.
Three - I miss you and am glad you're having fun out there.
Four - Chief pissed in the cups he bought you after pissing in the other cups you previously owned.